ACH, FUCKING COLLARBONES MAN <3
First Day of Silence, first demonstration, first time saying “I’m pansexual.”
All Ages // Rain or Shine // 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM Each Day // Randall’s Island Park
OH MY GOD I NEED TO GO.
And the movie probably isn’t legendary.
I’M NO LONGER THE BIGGEST ASSHOLE IN THE ROOM.
- Ben Edlund says two characters will get to explore their relationship
- Ben Edlund also mentions the importance of two men kissing
- Ben Edlund says his favorite character to write for is Castiel
- Jeremy Carver allusively states that “Purgatory makes for strange bedfellows”
- Jeremy Carver and Ben Edlund smirk when Jensen refers to Destiel.
- Ben Edlund tells Jensen to think of Destiel as “Dean in an angelic embrace…that’s putting it gentle.”
- Destiel is referred to an extreme bromance (which fandom translated to: GAAAAY!)
- Destiel has been in purgatory for a year before Dean resurfaces. Plenty of bonding time!
- Misha claims that Ben Edlund has posters of “Dean and Cas embracing” all over his office wall.
- Jensen approached Misha during an interview and rubbed his face. Misha seemed to like it. :D
Did I miss anything?