Of no kingdom
Fight scene + wings = fuck yes
- Michael - Regina
- Lucifer - Gretchen
- Raphael - Karen
- Castiel - Cady
- Dean - Aaron
- Sam - Aaron’s Little Brother Who Is Obviously Friends with Castiel Duh
- Balthazar - Damian
- Gabriel - Janice
- Chuck - Kevin G
MICHAEL TOOK DEAN BACK.
The sounds I just made couldn’t have been human.
Once upon a time I got arrested with John Winchester because I am a sexy motherfucker. Meanwhile, Bela and Castiel were planning their wedding.
Once upon a time, I had a loud and athletic conversation with Jo in India-Russia. Meanwhile Ruby and Jimmy were having a pillow fight. THE END.
Once upon a time, I made love to Crowley in Bobby’s kitchen. Meanwhile, Raphael and Balthazar were finding their soulmates in each other. The end.
I AM SO OKAY WITH THIS I WOULD HAVE CROWLEY IN ANY KITCHEN JFC
SOMEONE NEEDS TO SHOW THEM THIS AT THE NEXT CONVENTION
I AM CRYING MY EYES OUT
I CAN’T BREATHE
OH MY GOD THIS IS FUCKING TERRIFYING
no big deal just ended up sobbing for 15 minutes after watching this…
oh my god.
Oh my God.
I’m still reeling from this.
Please watch it, this is 4 minutes of fucking gorgeous.
ALWAYS REBLOG THIS.
EVERYTHING IS STUPID BUT ME
ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS
fucking slays me
The most accurate depiction of Supernatural I’ve ever seen.
sometimes i remember how often supernatural pays homage to neil gaiman
and i grin like a lunatic
Wait, other than Crowley, what other references are there? </dense>
oh, plenty! just off the top of my head, there’s:
- the fact that tessa is based on gaiman’s version of death, from the sandman comics
- gaiman was connected with the hellblazer comic series, which gave us john constantine, who is originally who castiel was supposed to be (their outfits are identical)
- the pagan gods are highly reminiscent of american gods
- jesse the antichrist is very similar to adam young the antichrist from good omens
…oh my god.